Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Snap Pea Chopped Salad with Thai Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chile-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound sugar snap peas , strings removed, stem ends trimmed, and cut on the bias into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium English cucumber , halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 medium carrots , peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro (from about 1/2 bunch)
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted peanuts , coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?