Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Snacks' Crazy Sweet Corn Pudding
- 1/4 pound margarine
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|