Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smothered Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 1- to 1 1/4-inch-thick bone-in rib pork chops (each about 12 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?