Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smothered Chicken Breasts
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|