Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour or spelt flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus additional for brushing pan
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces 60% bittersweet chocolate, broken into small pieces or chopped
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow spread (
- or store-bought)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces raspberries (1 1/4 cups; optional)
- 10-inch nonstick skillet (ideally with an 8-inch bottom)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?