Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smooth French Macaroons
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 6 ounces (about 1½ cups) whole blanched almonds
- 4 large egg whites
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Red food coloring
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam for sandwiching the macaroons
- 2 cookie sheets or jelly roll pans covered with parchment or foil, plus two more uncovered pans.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|