Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky pork & black bean tacos
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- red onion , chopped
- 2 tsp each smoked paprika and ground cumin
- 500g pack lean pork mince
- 300ml passata
- 5 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 400g can black beans , drained
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- 8 taco shells
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled and sliced
- iceberg lettuce , finely shredded
- soured cream , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?