Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Tomato Salsa
- 2 large, ripe tomatoes (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle chiles
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 medium-sized scallions, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley and/or cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 26kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|