Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Southwestern Grill
- 2 pasilla or Anaheim chiles (or use canned chiles)
- 8 slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 4 ciabatta rolls, cut in half (or 1 loaf ciabatta cut into 3-inch wide sections, or use any type of Italian bread)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces mozzarella, coarsely grated (if watery, drain slightly and cut into thin slices rather than grate it)
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled or pinched into pea-size pieces
- 4 large slices tomato, ¼ inch thick
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 623kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 40g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 88mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|