Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Scrambled Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped ham (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|