Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Salmon Spread
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 drop liquid smoke flavoring, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|