Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Mountain Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/8 cup chopped green onion for topping
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|