Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Mac 'n Cheese
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 8 ounces smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Muir Glen® organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|