Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Lentil Soup
- 3 thick-cut bacon slices (I used organic)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (I used Pimenton, a Spanish smoked paprika)
- 1/4 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup Red Chief lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 4 cups chicken broth (homemade or use Swanson's Organic Chicken Broth)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Sour cream for garnish (I use low-fat sour cream)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?