Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt (such as LAWRY'S®)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|