Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Greens and Beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can vegetable broth
- 8 cups coarsely chopped assorted greens (such as kale, mustard greens, and collard greens about 8 ounces)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney beans), drained
- Grated Manchego or Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?