Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Four-Pepper Salsa
- 8 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 poblano peppers
- 4 Anaheim chile peppers
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, or more to taste
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mesquite flavored liquid smoke concentrate (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|