Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Fish Chowder
- 8 ounces Spanish chorizo (cured sausage), thinly sliced
- 4 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into half-moons
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (about 4 medium), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup skinless firm white fish (such as halibut or cod), cut into 2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?