Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Corn Chowder
- 8 ounces sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen corn
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?