Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Chipotle Chicken Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 lb ground chicken - I use dark meat - but you can use either
- 2 chipotle chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 16 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional0
- optional toppingscheese
- sour cream
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?