Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Chicken and Wheat Berries with Bacon
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coarse kosher salt
- 6 chicken breast halves (preferably organic) with skin and bones, wing tips attached
- 4 cups pecan shells (from 1 1/2 pounds cracked pecans in shells)
- Wheat Berries with Bacon
- 1 tablespoon icewine mixed with 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Microgreens, watercress sprigs, or pea tendrils (for garnish; optional)
- 13x9x2-inch disposable aluminum foil pan
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?