Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Chicken Corn Cakes
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 10 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?