Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Black Beans
- 1 pound dry black beans, soaked overnight
- 4 teaspoons bacon drippings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|