Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoky Barbecue Beans with Jalapeño
- 1 16-ounce package dried pinto beans (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked turkey wings, cut apart at joints, or smoked ham hocks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 2 jalapeño chiles, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden's)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?