Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smokin' Texas Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak or top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups Pace® Chunky Salsa, any variety
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|