Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smokey's Cat Food (Cold Salmon Spread)
- 2 (7.5 ounce) cans red sockeye salmon
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) container smoked salmon cream cheese spread
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|