Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smokey Corn and Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 large ear of yellow corn, husked
- 1 small red onion (about 6 ounces), peeled, halved through root end
- Olive oil (for grilling)
- 1 1/2 pounds medium tomatoes (such as cluster or vine-ripened; do not use heirloom; about 5)
- 1 small country bread, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?