Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smokey Black Bean & Cheddar Burrito with Baby Spinach
- 4 burrito-size (9- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 15 grape tomatoes, quartered lengthwise (from 1 pint)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice; more as needed
- cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- cup raw pepitas (optional)
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced chipotle plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce (from a can of chipotles en adobo)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 19 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce baby spinach (about 1 cups)
- to cup sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?