Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked salmon & avocado terrines
- sunflower oil , for greasing
- 300g and 150g pack thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 100g pack Chevre or other mild goat's cheese , broken into small pieces
- 3 tbsp snipped chives
- 3 large ripe avocados , peeled, stoned and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- sweet chilli sauce , for drizzling
- salad leaves and vinaigrette, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?