Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked mackerel pate with griddled toast & cress salad
- 400 g smoked mackerel, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 200 g low-fat cream cheese
- 3 lemons
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 2 small punnets cress, snipped
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced, plus some of the celery leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices bread
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?