Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock, spinach & potato cakes
- 450g potatoes
- 250g smoked haddock fillet
- 150ml/ pint milk
- 25g butter
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 140g spinach leaves without stalks, washed
- seasoned flour , for dusting
- 1 egg , beaten
- breadcrumbs from 4 thick slices of white bread, crusts removed
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil or groundnut oil
- steamed broccoli , to serve
- 175g good-quality bought mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?