Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock kedgeree
- 50g butter
- 1 medium onion , finely chopped
- 3 cardamom pods, split open
- tsp turmeric
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 2 fresh bay leaves or 1 dried
- 450g basmati rice
- 1 litre/1 pints chicken stock or fish stock, ideally fresh
- 750g un-dyed smoked haddock fillet
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon , cut into wedges, to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?