Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock fishcakes with spinach & poached egg
- 250ml whole milk
- 4 spring onions , finely chopped
- 250g smoked haddock (look for sustainably caught)
- 300g floury potatoes , peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 egg , beaten
- 6 heaped tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- oil for cooking
- 200g spinach
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 eggs , poached, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?