Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock chowder
- 450g smoked cod or smoked haddock (undyed)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 50g butter
- 2 onions , finely chopped
- 2 leeks , halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- sweetcorn kernels from 1 corn-on-the-cob, or 140g/5oz frozen sweetcorn
- 900g potatoes , peeled and diced
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed with 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme or tsp dried thyme
- 600ml milk
- chopped fresh parsley , for sprinkling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?