Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock & leek chowder
- 600g natural (undyed) smoked haddock
- 500ml milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g lardons (diced bacon), or chopped streaky bacon
- 2 sticks of celery , thinly sliced
- 3 medium leeks , washed and sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 medium potatoes , peeled and diced into small cubes
- 500ml fish or chicken stock
- 125g frozen sweetcorn , thawed
- 142ml carton single cream
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?