Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock & corn chowder
- olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 potatoes , peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sweetcorn cobs
- 500ml fish or chicken stock , hot
- 300g skinless smoked haddock fillet, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp half-fat crme frache
- tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?