Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked haddock & cauliflower cheese
- a small cauliflower , broken into florets
- whole milk , for poaching
- butter , for greasing
- 200g young spinach , wilted
- 4 pieces skinless smoked haddock fillet, approx 125g each
- 25g butter
- 25g plain flour
- 300ml whole milk
- 100g Gruyre , grated, plus a handful to top
- 1 egg yolk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?