Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked coley brandade
- 300g potatoes , peeled and diced
- 750ml whole milk
- 100ml double cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig thyme
- 400g smoked coley fillet (or use smoked haddock)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , finely sliced
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 bunch spring onion , sliced
- baguette slices fried in olive oil to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?