Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked and Steamed Salmon Rillettes Recipe
- 1 (20-ounce) skin-on salmon fillet (1 1/4 pounds), pin bones removed
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup Pernod
- 3 sticks unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots (from about 2 medium shallots)
- 3 tablespoons crme frache
- 4 ounces smoked salmon , small dice and at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 1/2 medium lemons)
- 3 large egg yolks , lightly beaten
- Baguette, crackers , or crostini, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?