Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Whitefish Gefilte Fish with Lemon-Horseradish Sauce
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced peeled carrots
- 1/4 cup matzo meal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds mild white fish fillets (such as sole or flounder), cut into small pieces
- 2 cups flaked smoked whitefish (about 8 ounces), carefully boned
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large cabbage, separated into leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Butter lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?