Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Turkey and Bacon Chowder with Pumpernickel and Cranberry Croutons
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 smoked turkey drumsticks (4 to 4 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 cups chopped applewood-smoked bacon (about 10 ounces), divided
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 5 cups chopped onions
- 4 cups chopped celery
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 12 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 12 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- Cayenne pepper
- 24 pearl onions
- 24 small fresh brussels sprouts
- Very thin strips of fresh sage
- Pumpernickel and Cranberry Croutons
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?