Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Turkey Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons whole allspice berries
- 1 (12- to 15-pound) turkey , thawed if frozen
- About 6 cups apple wood chips
- 8 to 10 quarts lump charcoal
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion , cut into quarters
- 1 medium tart apple (such as Granny Smith), cut into quarters
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion , peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small tart apple (such as Granny Smith), cored and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?