Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Turkey, Blue Cheese, and Red Onion Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 8- to 10-ounce red onions, cut into 1/3-inch-thick rounds
- 3 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 cups trimmed large arugula leaves (about 4 ounces), divided
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 1/3-inch-thick slices seeded wheat bread (such as La Brea Bakery) or four ciabatta rolls, cut horizontally in half
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled blue cheese (such as Maytag; about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?