Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Trout, Fennel, and Cucumber Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Coarse kosher salt
- 8 cups (loosely packed) torn red leaf lettuce (about 1 medium head)
- 8 ounces smoked trout, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium fennel bulb (about 10 ounces), halved lengthwise, core removed, thinly cut lengthwise
- 1/2 medium English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly cut crosswise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?