Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Trout Dip with Toast Points, Nuts, and Dried Fruit
- 1 1/2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 4.5-ounce packages skinless smoked trout fillets,* broken into rough 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- Assorted sliced breads, toasted, cut into triangles, or thin baguette slices, toasted
- Assorted dried fruit (such as figs, prunes, apricots, and pears)
- Assorted nuts (such as walnuts, almonds, pecans, and cashews)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?