Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Stuffed Chile Poppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese or Neufchtel cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 large jalapeo chiles (green, red, or both), cored and seeded
- 1 empty cardboard egg carton, lid removed, or a metal jalapeo popper rack
- 12 pecan halves,
- (see Note)
- 8 ounces thin-sliced smoked bacon
- 1/2 cup wood chips, soaked in water and drained, or 1 cup dry wood chips for a gas grill
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?