Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Steelhead Trout (Salmon)
- 2 pounds steelhead trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 cup sugar-based curing mixture (such as Morton® Tender Quick®)
- 1 quart water
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound alder wood chips, soaked in water or wine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|