Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Sausage and Red Beans
- 3 pounds smoked sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 bay leaf
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 18.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|