Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Sausage and Pepper Creole Jambalaya
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 package McCormick® Gourmet Smoked Sausage & Pepper Creole Jambalaya
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|