Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Smoked Salmon with Ginger Butter
- 2½ tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 pound square-loaf European-style whole-grain, rye, or pumpernickel bread
- 12 ounces thinly sliced best-quality smoked salmon
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 106kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|